LUXURY SMALL SHIP CRUISING • ISLAND ESCAPE CRUISES
Departures from Sep 2021 – Apr 2022 7-12 nights
The Kimberley, Great Barrier Reef & New Zealand
Island Escape Cruises is a New Zealand based luxurious super yacht operator with a 15-year history in operating small ship voyages in New Zealand and the remote South Pacific Islands. This year they launch a brand-new yacht, Island Escape. She is a 53.5 metre yacht designed by Vard in Norway and with the interior designed by well-known Tillberg Design of Sweden. With just 32 guests onboard, Island Escape will provide an exclusive experience that is supported by a professional crew of 14 who love to overdeliver on personalised service.
Explore the wonders of New Zealand & Australia with Island Escape Cruises this 2021/2022 season. Early Bird Prices now on offer – receive 10% off on select itineraries if paid in full within 7 days of booking. The early bird offer expires 8 July 2021 unless sold out prior.*
Fully Inclusive Experience
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon tea
- All beverages including selected wines, spirits, beer, juice, soft drinks, tea & espresso coffee
- Tours, Zodiac excursions and helicopter flights where mentioned in itinerary
- Unlimited WiFi
- Use of Jacuzzi, kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling equipment & fishing equipment
- Luxurious Bulgari Amenities & 100% Egyptian Cotton Linen
- All taxes and port charges (gratuities are at guest discretion)
Exclusive In-Depth Itineraries
- The Kimberley – 12 nights from AU$12,950 pp twin share
- Great Barrier Reef – 10 nights from AU$10,950 pp twin share
- Bay of Islands, NZ – 7 nights from NZ$7950 pp twin share
- Northern Fiordland, NZ – 8 nights from NZ$9950 NZ$8955 pp twin share*
- Fiordland & Stewart Island, NZ – 8 nights from NZ$9950 NZ$8955 pp twin share*
- Southern Fiordland, NZ – 9 nights from NZ$10,950 NZ$9855 pp twin share*
See the full brochure for all departure dates, cabin options and prices.
Book with Peace of Mind
Cancel due to COVID-19 travel restrictions or a positive test and receive a Future Cruise Credit of cruise monies paid, valid for 18 months from original booked sailing date (or from date of cancellation in the event Island Escape Cruises cancels a sailing).
Terms & Conditions: *EARLY BIRD PRICES. To qualify for the early bird discount full payment must be received within 7 days of booking. Balance can only be paid by bank deposit. The early bird offer expires 8 July 2021 unless sold out prior. Subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share, per person unless stated otherwise. Reservations are subject to the terms, conditions and requirements of carriers, hoteliers and other service providers. Schedules and availability, fare conditions and prices can change at any time. Routing restrictions and other special conditions may apply. We and any third party suppliers have taken reasonable care that the content of this communication and our website, including all travel information and listings is correct but is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All Future Cruise Credits have an 18-month validity from the original booked sailing date (or date of cancellation in the event Island Escape Cruises cancels a sailing). Any booking made using this Future Cruise Credit must be made prior to the expiry date. The Future Cruise Credit has no cash value and will be forfeited if not used prior to the expiration date. The FCC will be issued in the amount of the booking value paid. Please contact us for full T&Cs. Supplier: IEC.