First Class is for those who want it all – an extraordinary wedding without having to worry about it. The average wedding takes more than 200 hours to plan (and we know you don’t want just an average wedding!).
Even if you have a spare 6 weeks up your sleeve you may not be all that excited about organising every little detail. If that sounds like you, we don’t blame you. Monitoring budgets, reviewing agreements, managing quotes, handling logistics, negotiating contracts, drawing up floor-plans and preparing time-lines isn’t everyone’s idea of fun.
Or, perhaps you simply want your day to be perfect. Utterly gorgeous, fabulously fun, totally you (oh and stress-free too).
At Darling Don’t Panic we understand perfectionism because we’re perfectionists too. Your wedding is a once in lifetime celebration and it needs to be extraordinary – worth the time, worth the effort, worth the investment – the best day ever with no regrets.
Whatever your heart desires, your day will be quintessentially you & completely stress free with this all-encompassing package. Creatively & meticulously planning and coordinating every aspect, from finding the venue to dressing it. Only the best suppliers will be commissioned to bring your unique & breathtaking wedding to life.
First Class doesn’t just include styling, planning and on the day coordination, it also includes the development of fun, personal and unique elements to incorporate into your day (tailored to who you are as a couple, what you love, your style concept and vision).
Includes everything in the Oh So Pretty package and:
- Establishing and managing a planning timeline with periodic updates
- Expert site selection and management
- Appointment and supervision of creative partners and vendors that align with our client’s budget and aesthetic.
- Scheduling vendor meetings and negotiating contracts
- Catering and menu planning
- Budget development and maintenance
- On the day co-ordination (8hrs)
- RSVP management assistance.
- Logistics management (e.g. amenities, water, power etc)
- Sound and lighting management.
- Accomodation & travel search for out of town guests with applicable group discounts
- Exclusive access to our styling items such as cut crystal, antique silverware & chiffon table runners (VIC only)