Pacific Dream is our signature full service destination wedding planning package for New Caledonia.
Previously to working as a stylist and planner with Darling Don’t Panic, Jac Bowie was a travel agent who undertook specialist training for New Caledonia, holding a trade specialist certificate from New Caledonia Tourism – coupled with her extensive wedding planning experience, there is no-one more qualified to help you not only plan every detail of your wedding, but make educated decisions on New Caledonian venues, suppliers, day trips whilst there.
With relationships with some of the top luxury hotels in the region including La Chateau Royal, Le Meridian, Escapade Island and Hilton La Promenade and with the best local wedding suppliers, Darling Don’t Panic can pull together your dream destination wedding in New Caledonia with ease.
Includes everything in the Oh So Pretty package and:
- Regular meetings with your Australian-based planner either in person or via video meeting with dedicated WhatsApp chat channel between client and planning team.
- Sourcing and negotiating your ideal ceremony & reception locations in New Caledonia.
- Appointment and supervision of local creative partners and vendors that align with our client’s budget and aesthetic.
- Flight advice and recommendations for Qantas & AirCalin
- New Caledonia accommodation advice and existing group discounted rates for all major properties including Chateau Royal, Hilton La Promenade, Escapade Island, Le Meridian Noumea & Isle of Pines and Sheraton Deva Resort.
- Day trip & tourism recommendations including Isle of Pines, Amedee Island etc.
- Establishing and managing a planning timeline with periodic updates.
- Catering and menu planning
- Budget development and maintenance
- On the day co-ordination (8hrs)
- RSVP management assistance.
- Logistics management (e.g. amenities, water, power etc)
- Sound and lighting management.
- One return flight for your Australian planner to co-ordinate the wedding locally on the day.
Should you wish to visit New Caledonia during the planning process to inspect venues and meet your suppliers this is possible with an additional travel charge.