Take it from us – no matter how organised you are the last few weeks can be where things get a bit intense for the bride and groom. You may be running out of time to get everything done or you’re feeling a bit lost in it all, or you may just want to hand it all over to someone else to manage so you can focus on relaxing and getting yourself prepared.
Detailed online Checklist you can sync with your phone for reminders
- Manage your Budget and invoices
- Timeline template for the day so you can build out the event plan for the day.
- Online Design Studio to find inspiration from other weddings and editorials (see pic below).
- Manage your Contacts and access to our full list of preferred suppliers and discounts as required.
- Manage your Guestlist and Seating including dietary requirements
- Wedding Website for travel & event details
- Online RSVP link for invitations
- Handover all planning to the Planner two weeks before the event so you can relax and enjoy all your hard work!
- Provision of Timeline and Supplier information to all relevant vendors and suppliers including a text to all the day prior
- Tweaking and positioning style elements on the day to ensure balance and impact.
- On the day set up and coordination (6hrs)