First Class (Start-to-Finish Planning)
With First Class, we’re your unofficial bridesmaid, expert on call, personal assistant, chief negotiator and much more all rolled into one. From budget development, management and tracking through to style concept design. From supplier and venue option identification, quote management and contract negotiation through to the development of floor-plans, site maps and wedding day time-lines – we do it all. You can be as involved as you like!
First Class is for those who want it all – an extraordinary wedding without having to worry about it. The average wedding takes more than 200 hours to plan (and we know you don’t want just an average wedding!).
Even if you have a spare 6 weeks up your sleeve you may not be all that excited about organising every little detail. If that sounds like you, we don’t blame you. Monitoring budgets, reviewing agreements, managing quotes, handling logistics, negotiating contracts, drawing up floor-plans and preparing time-lines isn’t everyone’s idea of fun.
Or, perhaps you simply want your day to be perfect. Utterly gorgeous, fabulously fun, totally you (oh and stress-free too).
At Darling Don’t Panic we understand perfectionism because we’re perfectionists too. Your wedding is a once in lifetime celebration and it needs to be extraordinary – worth the time, worth the effort, worth the investment – the best day ever with no regrets.
Whatever your heart desires, your day will be quintessentially you & completely stress free with this all-encompassing package. Creatively & meticulously planning and coordinating every aspect, from finding the venue to dressing it. Only the best suppliers will be commissioned to bring your unique & breathtaking wedding to life.
First Class doesn’t just include styling, planning and on the day coordination, it also includes the development of fun, personal and unique elements to incorporate into your day (tailored to who you are as a couple, what you love, your style concept and vision).
Includes everything from the Oh So Pretty package and:
- Option identification, quote management and contract negotiation for all required suppliers and vendors.
- Full client access to our event planning software for style concept collaboration, client files, contact files and budget.
- Budget development, management and tracking.
- Creation, coordination, organisation and/or management of all suppliers and vendors.
- Development of fun, personal and unique elements to incorporate into your day (tailored to what you love and your style concept and vision for your day).
- RSVP management assistance.
- Logistics management (e.g. amenities, water, power etc.if required).
- Sound and lighting management.
- Development of detailed floor plans, site maps, wedding day schedule and contact list