Oh So Pretty (Styling & Design)
Our signature styling and design package.
Includes the production of a bespoke Mood Board by The Luxe Co and optional coordination of all visual elements.
Jaw-dropping, magazine-worthy weddings that really knock the socks off.
You’ve got a beautiful venue but you’re not sure how to make the most of it – or you want to bring in some extra special elements but you’re not sure which suppliers are the most appropriate for your style and budget. Darling Don’t Panic weddings aren’t just created to impress your guests, we’re here to blow your mind as well!
Our Oh So Pretty styling and design package is perfect for couples who need a helping hand along the way. We can help with styling suggestions, supplier sourcing and coming up with those little ideas that make all the difference. We can then assist with the on the day wedding co-ordination ensuring everything will run smoothly on the big day
Every visual element of your day will be painstakingly curated and coordinated from paper goods, to flowers and everything in between. After a full consultation design concepts will be developed for your review and together we will fine tune the details until your vision is reality.
1. Concept Planning (Creating your Mood Board)
We meet with you and learn more about your must haves, wants and desires and then conduct comprehensive site visits, walking through your space/s, discussing logistics, options and possibilities before sitting down for some idea-storming.
Using our state-of-the-art design & planning software, the whole process is a fun, easy to follow and collaborative one. We work with you in the program’s design studio to then develop a comprehensive, custom-designed Mood Board (PDF) which is tailored to your venue, budget and desires, incorporating loads of creative ideas and details everything from colour palette, lighting and florals through to furniture, stationary and linen selections.
We work this document through with you, tweaking if required it until you are absolutely in love with final, perfect version. This presentation then becomes the blueprint for creating your perfect day.
2. Creative Execution
This is where the magic happens and the creative design and execution takes place. DDP includes painstakingly sourcing, creating and organising the most perfect of details, carefully selecting, making or collecting every special piece.
This stage almost always includes custom creations and/or finding unique items that aren’t your average wedding fare.
The perfect suppliers and vendors are selected for your consideration.
If you wish, we can meet with, direct and manage each vendor on your behalf, creating your styling dream-team. The pre-wedding preparations are set in motion, which includes supplier’s set up briefs, staff packs, run sheets, styling map and floor plans. DDP takes care of the hard stuff and we are there to make sure your day is spectacular and stress-free
- Unlimited email, phone and Whatsapp contact
- Full access to our signature event planning software
- Full access to our private list of preferred suppliers and exclusive discounts
- Exclusive 3 page Mood Board produced by our designers The Luxe Co
- Up to 3 one on one meetings (in addition to any visual supplier meetings)
- Access to our full list of preferred suppliers (some with exclusive discounts!)
- Client access to our event planning software for style concept collaboration, client files, contact files and budget.
- Identification of ceremony and reception location or venue options
- Unlimited hours dedicated to creation of your style concept
- Unlimited hours dedicated bringing it all to life
- Site visits to both your ceremony and reception locations
- Coordination of all suppliers, vendors and elements related to styling
- On the day set up and styling (6 hours) and next day pack down (2 hours) – 1 x event manager and 1 x assistant provided
- Exclusive discounts with a range of the highest quality suppliers that are offered only to DDP clients.