Polish & Poise
(On The Day Coordination)
Plan it yourself and relax on the day with 6 hours coordination from the Darling Don’t Panic team.
Have you booked some elements of your day but need help connecting the dots, or just feel that you are running out of time for everything on the to-do list? This partial planning package is for you. Leave it to us to take your outstanding tasks, fill in the gaps and weave together an utterly stunning, stress free day.
Take it from us – no matter how organised you are the last few weeks can be where things get a bit intense for the bride and groom. You may be running out of time to get everything done or you’re feeling a bit lost in it all, or you may just want to hand it all over to someone else to manage so you can focus on relaxing and getting yourself prepared.
How it works
After commencing your contract with us, you’ll get full access to Aisle Planner (our state-of-the-art event planning software) which has a range of easy (and fun!) tools such as Design Studio, Checklist (to keep you on track along the way), Guests, Seating, Contacts and Budgets. We’ll give you supplier names, recommendations and advice along the way too, as much as you need.
Two weeks before your event, we then get in touch with all of your vendors and suppliers and confirm all the details for you, answering questions, providing information, maps, floor plans and run sheets and liaising with your venue. We become the one, central point of contact for every participant (which cuts out a whole lot of confusion and stress for all involved).
Guess what this means? You can finally relax and enjoy all your hard work – all you’ll need to think about is sorting the nails, getting the hair done, as your planner will be looking after the rest!
On the day, we oversee every element of set up and styling, ensuring all every last details is exactly as where you want it and overseeing and directing all your staff and suppliers.
- Detailed online Checklist you can sync with your phone for reminders
- Manage your Budget and invoices
- Timeline template for the day so you can build out the event plan for the day.
- Online Design Studio to find inspiration from other weddings and editorials (similar to Pinterest!).
- Manage your Contacts and access to our full list of preferred suppliers and discounts as required.
- Manage your Guestlist and Seating including dietary requirements
- Wedding Website for travel & event details
- Online RSVP link for invitations
- Handover all planning to the Planner two weeks before the event so you can relax and enjoy all your hard work!
- Provision of Timeline and Supplier information to all relevant vendors and suppliers including a text to all the day prior
- Tweaking and positioning style elements on the day to ensure balance and impact.
- On the day set up and coordination (6hrs)
Secure My Date
Click here to select your package and book in your date.