Polish & Poise
(On The Day Coordination)
Plan it yourself and relax on the day with 6 hours coordination from the Darling Don’t Panic team.
Also includes 2 hour next day pack down.
Have you booked some elements of your day but need help connecting the dots, or just feel that you are running out of time for everything on the to-do list? This partial planning package is for you. Leave it to us to take your outstanding tasks, fill in the gaps and weave together an utterly stunning, stress free day.
Take it from us – no matter how organised you are the last few weeks can be where things get a bit intense for the bride and groom. You may be running out of time to get everything done or you’re feeling a bit lost in it all, or you may just want to hand it all over to someone else to manage so you can focus on relaxing and getting yourself prepared.
How it works
After meeting with you and your partner and conducting a detailed site visit of your venue/s or space/s, we provide you with your own access to our state-of-the-art event planning software where you can enter all your existing plans. You’ll have full access to a range of tools such as Design Studio, Checklist (to keep you on track along the way), Guests, Seating, Contacts and Budgets. We’ll give you supplier names, recommendations and advice along the way too, as much as you need.
Two weeks before your event, we then get in touch with all of your vendors and suppliers and confirm all the details for you, answering questions, providing information, maps, floor plans and run sheets and liaising with your venue. We become the one, central point of contact for every participant (which cuts out a whole lot of confusion and stress for all involved).
On the day, we oversee every element of set up and styling, ensuring all every last details is exactly as where you want it and overseeing and directing all your staff and suppliers.
- Unlimited email, phone and Whatsapp contact
- Full access to our signature event planning software
- Full access to our private list of preferred suppliers and exclusive discounts
- 3 personal meetings (one on-site)
- General planning and styling advice, suggestions, recommendations and support where required
- Contact with and confirmation of all vendors and suppliers 2 weeks prior to the event to pull it all together for you.
- Provision of information to all relevant vendors and suppliers
- On the day set up and coordination (6 hours) (1 Event Manager)
- Next day pack down (2 hours) (1 Event Manager & 1 Event Assistant)
- Tweaking and positioning style elements here and there on the day to ensure balance and impact.