Polish & Poise (On The Day Coordination)
Have you booked some elements of your day but need help connecting the dots, or just feel that you are running out of time for everything on the to-do list? This partial planning package is for you. Leave it to us to take your outstanding tasks, fill in the gaps and weave together an utterly stunning, stress free day.
Take it from us – no matter how organised you are the last few weeks can be where things get a bit intense for the bride and groom. You may be running out of time to get everything done or you’re feeling a bit lost in it all, or you may just want to hand it all over to someone else to manage so you can focus on relaxing and getting yourself prepared.
Put your precious plans into expert hands and soak up every second of a seamless, stress-free occasion.
Darling Don’t Panic is here to ensure the final phase of planning (the dreaded on the day stuff) is seamless and stress-free so that you, your partner, family and friends are free to enjoy every precious moment of your wedding day preparations.
Weddings are possibly the biggest celebration you will ever have. After all the time, money and effort you will invest into this special event, why would you leave the running of your actual day to chance? It’s your time to relax and celebrate while everything unfolds perfectly, just as you imagined it.
How it works
After meeting with you and your partner and conducting a detailed site visit of your venue/s or space/s, we provide you with your own access to our state-of-the-art event planning software where you can enter all your existing plans. You’ll have full access to a range of tools such as Design Studio, Checklist (to keep you on track along the way), Guests, Seating, Contacts and Budgets. We’ll give you supplier names, recommendations and advice along the way too, as much as you need.
Two weeks before your event, we then get in touch with all of your vendors and suppliers and confirm all the details for you, answering questions, providing information, maps, floor plans and run sheets and liaising with your venue. We become the one, central point of contact for every participant (which cuts out a whole lot of confusion and stress for all involved).
On the day, we oversee every element of set up and styling, ensuring all every last details is exactly as where you want it and overseeing and directing all your staff and suppliers.
- Unlimited email and phone contact
- 3 personal meetings (one on-site)
- General planning and styling advice, suggestions, recommendations and support where required
- DIY Client access to our event planning software for style concept, preferred suppliers, client files, guest lists, seating and budget.
- Contact with and confirmation of all vendors and suppliers 2 weeks prior to the event to pull it all together for you.
- Provision of information to all relevant vendors and suppliers
- On the day set up and coordination (6 hours) (1 Event Manager)
- Next day pack down (2 hours) (1 Event Manager & 1 Event Assistant)
- Tweaking and positioning style elements here and there on the day to ensure balance and impact.