Jessica Gale is one of our most popular wedding planners here at Darling Don’t Panic, and is highly in demand in the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges as a wedding planner, but also, a florist with her other business, Sassafras Flower Design.
Darling Don’t Panic clients are spoilt with the fact they can have their wedding planner also do their florals. It’s a match made in heaven!
We’ve asked Jess a few questions here so you can get to know what makes her such a wonderful choice as your wedding planner for your wedding in the Yarra Valley or Dandenong Ranges
AREAS YOU SERVICE
Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges, Outer Eastern suburbs
WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO WEDDING PLANNING
As a wedding florist, wanting to be of more service to my clients by providing a full scale planning and styling option to ensure a more polished and cohesive look and experience.
FAVE WEDDING VIBES RIGHT NOW
Naturally beautiful, elevated and thoughtfully curated details.
5 FAVE LOCAL WEDDING VENUES & WHY
- Stones of the Yarra Valley – Most aligned with my personal aesthetic. Diverse spaces on the property are able to host high end, large scale weddings and also intimate, small gatherings with an emphasis on quality and unique touches.
- Zonzo – Extremely polished and professional, incredible food and service with epic views and award winning menu.
- Gum Gully Farm – Genuine and earthy, family run and friendly and accessible with classic homestyle country charm.
- Montsalvat – An extensive network of spaces, including extravagant halls and gallery spaces, extensive gardens and utterly unique spaces.
- Immerse – Gorgeous venue, acclaimed restaurant and boutique winery all rolled into one. Rolling hills of vines, picture perfect gardens, and accommodation.
WHAT MAKES YOU AN AWESOME WEDDING PLANNER?
Having had 26+ years experience in florals, specialising in weddings for the past 10+ years and having an unstoppable passion for all things beautiful and romantic.
CHECK OUT SOME OF JESSICA’s WEDDING WORK